This is a list of "Did you know..." about the game. Stuff that will help out new players - and experienced ones that just didn't know that particular feature.
Did You Know...
- You can teleport home at any point by clicking on the Home icon
- You can return to the start of any section of the World that you have visited
- You can teleport using the map icon from one area to another. If they are connected (like Forsaken Caves 3 and Icy Peaks), you'll be placed at the door between the two areas.
- Monsters that have been defeated in a section will take time to respawn, so you can return with fresh Allies/Mercs and not fight them a second time, so long as you don't dawdle
- You can extend the time you have with your Allies with Gems
- You can reuse Allies in the tavern as soon as your friends respond to your invitation
- Never sell any Materials you get until you have reached level 25. They may seem useless, but that's only because you haven't reached the level where they are essential to craft something that you will want. It doesn't hurt to hoard them, and you may kick yourself for selling them later on when you need them.
- Assuming you've built a Weaponsmith and Armorsmith, take advantage of them to build up gold. A lot of the materials you collect never get used for your character class (ore is used only for Warrior armor, paper is used only for Wizard spell books, Ironwood is used for Ranger bows). Make the best item you can that you have the materials that does NOT require an Armor or Weapon plan (those cost money to make and you end up losing out in the deal). Swords of Atilla, Sapphire Rods are worth 150 - 180 if you sell them and it's basically free money.
- Always grab water while raiding; You need it to create potions.
Remember that not all Quests have to be completed instantly. Taking your time to complete Quests can be a good thing.