This is a list of words and terms that you may come across within the game, the forum, and/or this Wiki...
A - E
- People that go Adventuring
- Term for a group of people to walk off into the wilderness to seek adventure
- Term for seeking out monsters to slay them and loot their treasure troves
- Your Neighbour's Characters, whom you can team up with to form a Party
- The overseer of the area you are battlling in
- The strongest of the area enemies
- The act of creating an item for your character to use
- A type of Enemy
- Animals that will try to attack you
- Bad Guys
- Trolls, Goblins, Golems, and other things that try to kill you
- Awarded for killing the 'boss ' monster
- To be placed in your Portal (the purpose of which is yet to be revealed)
F - J
- Another name for enemy or adversary you are facing
K - O
- Attacking a foe/enemy until it's dead and then reaping the rewards that drop
- To go on a 'gathering' spree. For example: making a run just to collect from all the crates , water barrels , treasure chests and what not.
- (Massively multiplayer online role-playing game )
- is a genre of role-playing video games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual game world.
- The company that created Legends: Rise of a Hero
- Is internet slang used in role-playing games which refers to Non Player Characters . So each 'person' you receive quests from is a non-player because they remain stationary in the game.
P - T
- A team of Adventurers usually chosen and put together by yourself.
- The act of going out and adventuring as a team
- In Legends: Rise of a Hero the max allowable is a party of 3 (yourself and 2 more of your choice recruited from the Tavern.)
- Same as looting, checking all the inanimate objects such as crates, water barrels to reap the drops
- A hardy character that is designed to draw attacks from enemies so that other, more fragile, characters can attack without getting hurt
- A term that was coined in MMORPGs
U - Z
- A shortened form of the word experience
- The company that publishes Legends: Rise of a Hero on Facebook and on their website, www.zynga.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.